Pages

Monday, 27 September 2010

New start. New place.


Foundation Degree in Digital Media Production.

36 photos.

First week of doing this course i have been told that i have to keep a blog. I'm glad i have already got this one set up saved me loads of time. I am not too great with the written side of things but i'm going to try by best, i do apologise for any bad spelling though but i'm dyslexic. The first thing i had to do was take 36 photos of anything!, just a little topic and they had be taken with either a phone or a SLR (type of camera). I think this is really easy as when do you ever get told to take photo's of anything you like.


This got me thinking what to take 36 photos of. I just looked what was around me and there was a lot of rubbish . Dropping litter and leaving rubbish is the one thing i hate seeing.

So i took 36 photos of just plain old rubbish. Sounds boring yeh but after you put all 36 photos together and put them on to a contact sheet its not bad. If you put the photo's all as black and white they all blend together.


No comments:

Post a Comment